To speak to an Air Canada representative, Dial Air Canada’s phone number +1-860-498-9674 (OTA) with no waiting time or 1 (888) 247-2262.
However, the airline live person can help you with different points from the Air Canada Cancellation Policy & other details about the flight cancellation.
It’s a Canadian-based airline that provides the most affordable flights & other facilities. There are three classes: Business or signature, Premium, and Economy. All the mainline seats are equipped with an AVOD facility for audio video on demand. On the other hand, Air Canada’s always provides you with an unforgettable journey.
How to cancel a flight with Air Canada?
If you want to cancel a flight with Air Canada, it provides a hassle-free process. However, the passengers can go through the below steps that are easy to read & understand:
- Visit the official website of Air Canada.
- Here, you can find my booking option.
- Enter the ticket reference number and last name you wish to cancel.
- However, in the flight booking section, click on cancel flight & then follow the required steps to cancel your ticket.
- After completing the flight cancellation formalities, you’ll receive a confirmation or mail on the registered email.
Apart from that, passengers can also dial Air Canada’s official phone number 1-866-529-2079.
What are the different ways to cancel your Air Canada flight?
Are you flying with Air Canada, but you must cancel the trip for some reason? So, if you don’t know How to cancel an Air Canada Flight? Online, there are other ways to cancel the flight:
The passengers can try to send an official mail about the flight cancellation to the airline executive. However, you need to provide all the information about your trip, such as destination, travel date & other required details.
- Live Chat:
If you need instant flight cancellation assistance, start a live chat with someone in Air Canada. Here, the key benefit is to type your query or concern along with the other details & receive an immediate response from the other side.
- Social Media:
Apart from that, you can also follow & get in touch with Air Canada’s real people on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.
How do you get a refund to cancel a flight with Air Canada?
You can refer to or read the Air Canada Cancellation Policy, which says that travelers can cancel their flight within 24 hours of the flight booking, and then you’ll get a full refund.
How much do you need to pay to cancel your flight?
If you need to know the amount to make a flight cancellation, then below are the different points that can read:
- Ticket type Cancellation fee
- Basic Not Permitted or Allowed
- Standard $100 ( 60 days or less) or $25 (61 days or more)
- Flex $150 ( 60 days or less) or $25 (61 days or more)
- Comfort $25 ( 60 days or less) or $0 (61 days or more)
So, the above information suggests the amount that you need to pay & make an Air Canada flight cancellation.
What are the different conditions to make an online flight cancellation?
If you need to make an online flight cancellation, then there are some points that you need to keep in mind:
- The passengers need to book a flight through Air Canada’s official site or app.
- You have to cancel a flight 2 days before departure.
- While canceling your entire booking, you cannot cancel an individual segment within an itinerary.
Read another Blog: Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy & Fee