The Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy is only applicable to minors who have an adult with them while traveling. Also, the adult must be over 15 years old. Since November 2018, Frontier Airlines has not offered minor services to kids traveling alone.
The ultra-low-cost airline company in the United States, Frontier Airlines, was founded on February 8, 1994. The best-in-class customer service, along with the passengers-oriented unaccompanied minor policy, makes Frontier Airlines one of the most reliable airline companies in the current industry.
So, if you want in-depth information about the unaccompanied minor policy of Frontier Airlines, you should look at the information added below carefully.
Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
If you are among the people who want to send their minors alone, you need to know the important terms of the Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy. Below are the points that you need to keep in mind:
- Minors between 5 and 14 years old are considered minors on Frontier Airlines. But they can purchase flight tickets from Frontier Airlines. They are allowed to book Frontier Airlines international and domestic flights.
- Minors in Frontier Airlines are not allowed to fly on connecting flights.
- You can make an unaccompanied flight booking with Frontier Airlines via online or offline methods.
- Also, Frontier Airlines will offer gate passes to the parents so they can easily pick up their children at the airport.
- There are also special seats where the kids flying alone can sit. Minors flying alone can take a seat in row 25 on E190s and A320s and row 32 on A321s.
- Minors at Frontier Airlines will also get complimentary beverages and snacks while traveling.
- An adult of at least 15 years should be with minors between 5 and 14 years.
- Minors under five years of age can travel on Frontier Airlines, but only when accompanied by an adult (at least 15 years of age).
- Minors who are between the ages of 13 to 17 years can fly alone on Frontier domestic flights. Also, they don’t need to get the unaccompanied minor service.
Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Rules for Lap Infants
There are also some Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor rules for lap infants that you need to keep in mind. Below are the terms that can help you fly with your lap infants:
- Minors below two years old need to travel on paid seats.
- If minors under two years travel on a seat, you need to pay for the seat price.
- You are allowed to hold only one lap infant while traveling with Frontier Airlines.
- If you have two lap infants flying on Frontier Airlines, then you need to pay for the second seat.
- It is mandatory that you use an FAA-approved car seat or harness when traveling with lap infants on Frontier Airlines.
- You also need to use the booster seats, but you must avoid them while landing and taking off.
Frontier Airlines Minors Policy for Infants Baggage
There is also a Frontier Airlines Minor Policy for infants’ baggage. When you travel with your infants on Frontier Airlines, you also need to take care of your baggage. You need to check the information added below:
- You need to take only one bag of diapers on Frontier Airlines.
- Parents or guardians must have one advance-approved infant restraint device.
- You can also take one stroller you need to deposit at the gate after arriving at the airport.
Read another Blog: American Airlines Group Travel