Frontier Airlines is a low-cost airline and it serves more than 90 destinations across the U.S., Mexico, Central America, and The Caribbean. The airline claims to be 43% fuel efficient when compared to other U.S airlines with its lightweight seats and environmentally friendly practices. Frontier Airlines makes sure that their customers won’t go through any problems, that’s why they have created Frontier Airlines Customer Service. The dedicated customer service was created to resolve the demands and queries of any passenger. Their dedicated helpdesk is available 24/7 to serve its customers.
Frontier Airlines Customer Service
When you need to cancel or make some changes in any flight-related matters, the Frontier Airlines customer self-service tool can help with any changes or queries. Remember that Frontier Airlines stopped its customer support phone line in November 2022 as the company plans to go digital. If you are having a deeper or more sophisticated issue, contact Frontier Airlines through:
- Live chat (24/7)
- Mobile app: iOS or Android
- WhatsApp: 720-902-3969
- Social media: @flyfrontier on Instagram, @flyfrontie on Facebook, @flyfrontie on Twitter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for Travel Agents
email@example.com for Travel Insurance (Refunds)
firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out to the Customer Service Store
Tickets may be canceled with a full refund up to 24 hours after purchasing it. However, the cancellation should be made more than 7 days before the scheduled departure.
Tickets are not refundable after 24 hours of purchase or if the booking was made fewer than 7 days prior to the planned departure date unless the WORKS were bought at the time of the first booking.
Tickets that are non-refundable can be modified or canceled. Your ticket’s remaining value can be stored as a credit to use for the purchase of another ticket in the future, and a cancellation or change fee may apply.
The WORK purchase comes with a complete refund. Requests for refunds must be submitted at least 24 hours before departure. A cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations submitted between the 24-hour periods.
Frontier Airlines allows passengers to bring one personal item in the cabin for free, and the entire luggage other than personal items will be charged.
Carry-on luggage allowance
- Without any baggage charge, one personal item with a maximum of 40 linear inches is allowed in the cabin.
- One carry-on bag is allowed in the cabin with a weight of 35 lbs and a maximum size of 50 linear inches.
- All bags that exceed the size and weight restrictions will be checked and will be charged.
Checked baggage allowance
- The baggage charges can vary depending on whether the fee will be paid in prepaid or paid at the airport.
- The size and weight limit for checked bags is 62 linear inches and 50 lbs.
You can contact Frontier Airlines with the above-given options. If you prefer not to call Frontier Airlines, then with the web support form, you can get in touch with the company. On the customer support page, you can find the company’s chatbox, through which a live agent will assist you.
Read another Blog: Frontier Airlines en Español