American Airlines provides a world-class travel experience to different corners of the world. However, it also offers a How To Book American Airlines Group Travel facility and other inflight luxuries. The main motive is to provide a memorable & exciting trip to most passengers.
It’s among the major US-based airlines that provide active services with 68,00 flights a day on international & domestic routes in 350 destinations. The other benefits include AAdvantage, a frequent flyer program where you can use these miles to redeem tickets, upgrade service class, and other discounts.
How to book a group flight with American Airlines?
If you want to book a group trip with an American airline, then connect with an American airline at +1-860-498-9674 or book it online. On the other side, the passengers can follow the below steps to make an online group reservation:
- Get access to the official website of American Airlines.
- Here, you can find the booking section where you need to choose the group travel option.
- You have to follow the same process as entering your details to book a flight.
- Now, provide details about your destination and travel date, followed by the time difference.
- After that, choose your travel type as one-way or round trip.
- Moreover, select the number of passengers flying & choose a flight that is under the budget.
- Once you choose the desired flight, process the different payment options such as card, cash & miles.
- At last, pay the required amount and receive a group flight confirmation on the registered email.
The different terms & conditions related to American Airlines Group Booking
While booking a group flight with the airline, getting familiar with the terms & conditions of the American Airlines Group Travel | Booking Online & Reservations is more important. These points will help you know what you need to remember while boarding a group flight for your business trips & vacations:
- The basic step to book a group flight is to have ten or more members.
- On the other hand, the passenger can make a group reservation or booking 11 months before the scheduled departure.
- You have to do it before 48 hours.
- Now, if there is a correction in any traveler’s name, you can make corrections for one name for free until 48 hours after the flight departure.
- The business flyer can book discount flights for meetings or work conferences.
- The airline can cancel your booking or reservations during an emergency.
Who can make a group flight booking with the airline?
If you are flying with American Airlines, does the airline have some rules or parameters that decide whether you are eligible for an American Airlines Group Travel or not? On the other side, there are several points below that can provide you more clarity:
- If you choose an economy cabin or different cabins, you should have more than 10 members.
- Although, in the premium economy, there should be around 7 or more passengers.
- A minor can board a non-stop flight to fly in a group, but there should be an adult along with the 20 minors.
- Moreover, you can make a reservation around 30 days before the traveling date for a group trip.
- At last, you can also try to connect to the American Airlines official group trip number +1-860-498-9674 to get more information.
Therefore, go through the above details about the American airline group flight & if you have any questions or doubts speak with an airline live person.
Also read: American Airlines Student Discount